Glendale Area Schools Credit Union is committed to making available financial products and services that will enable you to meet your financial needs and reach your financial goals. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a high priority for everyone associated with our Credit Union.
As a member of our Credit Union, you also have a responsibility to safeguard your financial information.
- Our Credit Union will collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct our business. That means just what is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services – no more.
- Our Credit Union will protect your personal information. Our Credit Union will maintain strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we will use security-coding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect member confidentiality.
- You will always have access to your information. As a member of our Credit Union, you will always have the opportunity to review your information and make necessary changes to ensure our records are complete and accurate.
- Our Credit Union will only share information when absolutely necessary. We will only share information to administer the products and services we provide, when required to do so by the government. Or when we partner with other businesses to offer a broader array of products and services.
- Our Credit Union will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. The businesses we select will offer products designed to enhance our members’ economic well being. Under no circumstances will we authorize these firms to charge your account without your express consent, and we will not sell member information to telemarketing firms.
Web Site Privacy Statement
Glendale Area Schools Credit Union values your interest in learning more about our products and services and we are committed to protecting the personal privacy of the visitors to our Web site. It is our policy to limit the collection and storage of personal information to that necessary for us to administer our business, provide you with quality service, and offer you opportunities we think might be of interest to you.
When you visit any Web site, your “Internet Protocol (IP) address” is recorded. We collect IP addresses for the sole purpose of tracking information and to compile statistics to help us improve the site so that its users will find it more helpful and informative. The information is used solely for these analytical purposes and is discarded after use. IP address information is not distributed to third parties.
To provide you with greater access of information, Glendale Area Schools Credit Union site also contains links to other sites. While we hope these organizations join us in respecting your privacy, Glendale Area Schools Credit Union is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these other Web sites. If you have any questions or comments about our Web site privacy practices feel free to contact us.