Glendale Area Schools Credit Union presents solutions for all of your financial needs. Through our affiliation with Great Wealth Management and Liberty Trust Preparation, we provide our members with resources to help plan for the future.
We believe everyone should strive to build a solid financial foundation. Regardless of your net worth, age, or financial situation, Great Wealth Management can assist by setting the right path through long-term financial planning.
- Wealth Accumulation
- Retirement Education
- Income Protection
- College Funding Strategies
- Saving for a Major Purchase
- Leaving a Legacy for Generations
Call today to start planning for tomorrow!
Founder | Wealth Advisor
Great Wealth Management
1800 Broadview Drive
Glendale, CA 91208
Securities are offered through IFP Securities, LLC, dba Independent Financial Partners (IFP), member FINRA/SIPC. Brokerage services are provided by IFP and not by the Financial Institution. Neither Glendale Area Schools Credit Union nor Great Wealth Management are registered broker-dealers. Glendale Area Schools Credit Union, Great Wealth Management, and IFP are not affiliated.
Investment Products, Insurance & Annuities are: Not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), National Credit Union Association (NCUA), nor American Share Insurance (ASI), Not deposits or other obligations of the financial institution. Not guaranteed by the financial institution. Are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal invested.
It’s all about taking control of tomorrow
Living trusts and estate plans guarantee that your wishes are carried out should you become incapacitated or pass away. They’re for younger individuals as well as senior citizens, and for middle-class people as well as the wealthy. Our partners at Affinity Trusts can provide Glendale Area Schools Credit Union members with necessary legal, tax and insurance expertise and put together plans that:
- Provide for effective financial management and healthcare decisions upon incapacity
- Ensure the orderly, cost-effective and private transferring of your property upon your passing
- Care for children and dependents
- Direct assets to charitable causes or nonprofit groups
- Minimize federal estate taxes
- Avoid probate and its related expenses, publicity and delays
It’s important to have an estate planning strategy in place as soon as you have acquired assets or are legally responsible for minor children.
- Your specific plan may begin with a simple Will and develop into a full-fledged strategy that includes a Living Trust.
- As a valued member of the Glendale Area Schools Credit Union, you have access to free estate planning consultations and discounted living trusts, prepared by experienced attorneys.
- We proudly partnered with a reputable group, Affinity Trusts, to bring these services to our members. Learn more about Affinity Trusts.
Meet Natalie Spiwak
It’s likely that you have some questions about creating trusts. To schedule a free appointment with Natalie Spiwak, call 310-882-6537, ext. 101, or email email@example.com.