Searching for a rewarding career that makes a difference in the lives of others?.
Glendale Area Schools Credit Union is a not-for-profit., member-owned cooperative financial institution that has served our schools in Glendale and La Canada since 1937. The Credit Union provides a range of financial products and services, similar to those found at the big banks
Glendale Area Schools Credit Union is a consumer-oriented financial institution seeking energetic, educated and experienced individuals to be part of our competent and committed team. We are a member and service focused organization. We welcome employees who have a genuine interest in making things easier for our members. Not only will you join a fun, yet professional work environment at GASCU, we also offer one of the most competitive benefits packages in our industry. We are a growing organization with future management opportunities for excellent performers who demonstrate leadership qualities. We provide high quality service to our members.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: Glendale Area Schools Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources, 1800 Broadview Dr. Glendale CA 91208 or email to HR@gascu.org. No phone calls please.
Glendale Area Schools Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Service Representative – Teller
Position Type: Part Time- 15 to 25 hours per week
Pay Type: Hourly (non-exempt)
Pay Range: $15.00 to $20.00
Reports To: Operations Supervisor
A Branch Teller provides high level of face-to-face service to Credit Union members requesting account assistance and is committed to increase member satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs day to day transactions for members including, but not limited to deposits, withdrawals transfers and loan payments.
- Answers member inquiries in branch, telephone and email and provides information about Credit Union products and services.
- Frequently serves as the initial point of contact between the Credit Union and the members.
- Meets personal development and training objectives established by Department Manager including required regulatory training.
- Ensure cooperation / teamwork and assist other staff members as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Accurate in handling cash.
- Good communication skills.
- Organized, self-starter and team oriented.
- Proficient with technology applications with Word, Outlook and Excel
- Basic mathematical skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or G. E. D.
- Previous financial or retail industry experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.