Many of us look forward to the day when we’ll be spending time with the Grandkids and not time sitting in traffic on the way to the office. However, retirement does not simply begin at 65; it’s a journey that begins today.
At Glendale Area Schools Credit Union, our Financial Advisors, Trevor Kleineahlbrandt or Michael Hefner, will meet with you to uncover your needs and long-term goals, and then build a complimentary financial plan, that will help you to uncover:
- Which investment strategy is appropriate for you, your family, and your future
- Review the investment vehicles used to build a retirement nest egg
- Discuss risk assessment, time horizon and review various asset allocation models
- Help you understand the ups-and-downs of the market and how they may affect your long and short-term goals
To learn more about retirement planning, contact Trevor or Michael today to schedule a free, no-obligation appointment:
- Call 818.658.2360 to speak with a Financial Advisor
- Visit your local branch
Registered representatives of Western International Securities, Inc, member FINRA/SIPC. Western International Securities and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services, and certain insurance products and are not affiliated with other entities named. Products and services offered through Western International Securities *Are not insured *are not guaranteed by any Credit Union * may lose value.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a broker-dealer (“BD”) or investment advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state’s licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) affecting, or attempting to affect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.