Has your insurance kept up with the changes in your life? If you’re like most people, you probably already own some life insurance…through your employer or insurance you’ve purchased on your own. But it is still enough to cover all your needs? Have you thought about Long Term Care Insurance and Disability insurance to cover you in case you’re sick or hurt and can’t work?
This may sound like its all gloom and doom, but it just takes a few minutes to uncover if you and those you love have enough coverage, let Trevor Kleineahlbrandt or Michael Hefner, our Financial Advisors at Glendale Area Schools Credit Union help to ensure your family is protected:
- Death before loan/debt repayment can be finished
- Spouse outliving a life only pension plan
- Death before reaching personal goals the client wants funded
- Ex. Retirement funding for spouse, child’s education
- Tax-free income
- Disability Insurance
- Long-Term-Care Insurance
- Death of a primary income earner
- Final expenses
- Dependent income
- Family goals
- Support of parents
- Wealth transfer/preservation
- Death of a partner or co-shareholder
- Death of a key employee
- Loss of a key employee to a competitor
- Illiquidity of the business in the event of an owner’s death
- Special situations (e.g. stock repurchases, fund retirement benefits)
To learn more about life insurance and protecting your family, contact Trevor or Michael today to schedule a free, no-obligation appointment:
- Call 818.658.2360 to speak with a Financial Advisor
- Visit your local branch
Registered representatives of Western International Securities, Inc, member FINRA/SIPC. Western International Securities and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services, and certain insurance products and are not affiliated with other entities named. Products and services offered through Western International Securities *Are not insured *are not guaranteed by any Credit Union * may lose value.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a broker-dealer (“BD”) or investment advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state’s licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) affecting, or attempting to affect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.