Estate planning can be a crucial part of financial planning. You must think not only about your goals today, but also for future generations. Once you have planned retirement and invested wisely, it’s time to focus on how your assets will be managed after your death.
We can help. Living trusts are one vehicle that can help you plan your estate and GASCU recommends that all members consider the advantages and disadvantages of setting up a living trust. Your credit union has invited Liberty Trust Preparation to give or members advice and a low-cost way to set up a living trust. They are here to answer all your questions about creating your estate plan so you can feel confident your assets are distributed the way you desire.
Whether your estate is large or small, there are many issues to consider in creating an estate plan, let Liberty Trust Preparation help you uncover:
- What are your assets and their approximate value?
- Where will your assets go when you pass away? Who will take care of your finances when you are no longer able to do so?
- Who should be responsible for taking care of your minor children if you become unable to care for them yourself?
- Who should make decisions on your behalf you become unable to care for yourself?
- What do you want done with your remains after you die?
To learn more about estate planning and protecting your family’s assets, contact Liberty Trust Preparation at (800) 922-7764 today to schedule a free, no-obligation appointment:
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein. GASCU does not offer tax advice.