Estate planning can be a crucial part of financial planning. You have to think not only about your goals today, but also for future generations. Once you have planned retirement and invested wisely, it’s time to focus on how your assets will be managed after your death.
At Glendale Area Schools Credit Union our Financial Advisors, Trevor Kleineahlbrandt or Michael Hefner, can help you, they are here to answer all your questions about funding your estate plan so you can feel confident your assets are distributed the way you desire.
Whether your estate is large or small, there are many issues to consider in creating an estate plan, let Trevor or Michael help you uncover:
- What are your assets and their approximate value?
- Where will your assets go when you pass away? Who will take care of your finances when you are no longer able to do so?
- Who should be responsible for taking care of your minor children if you become unable to care for them yourself?
- Who should make decisions on your behalf you become unable to care for yourself?
- What do you want done with your remains after you die?
To learn more about estate planning and protecting your family’s assets, contact Trevor or Michael today to schedule a free, no-obligation appointment:
- Call 818.658.2360 to speak with a Financial Advisor
- Visit your local branch
Registered representatives of Western International Securities, Inc, member FINRA/SIPC. Western International Securities and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services, and certain insurance products and are not affiliated with other entities named. Products and services offered through Western International Securities *Are not insured *are not guaranteed by any Credit Union * may lose value.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a broker-dealer (“BD”) or investment advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state’s licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) affecting, or attempting to affect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.