Stay up-to-date on your accounts with email or text messages!
eAlerts are free electronic messages that can be sent to notify you about recent activity on your account. eAlerts can be sent to multiple emails and cellular phone email addresses* to help you keep track of your finances, protect you against fraud and give you peace of mind. You get to choose which eAlerts you would like to receive and then eAlerts will monitor your account activity** throughout the day and notify you when:
- Low balance-your balance is below an amount you specify.
- Low available balance alert.
- A daily balance alert.
- Insufficient funds alert.
- A direct deposit has posted to your account
- An electronic withdrawal has posted to your account.
- A large withdrawal exceeds an amount you specify.
- A check has posted to your account.
- A loan payment is due.
- Loan payment has been made.
- Loan payment past due.
- An ATM withdrawal or debit card purchase exceeds an amount you specify.
- A large credit card purchase was made exceeding an amount you specify.
- Low available credit (credit card) is below an amount you specify.
*eAlerts received as text messages on your cellular phone may incur a charge from your cellular phone service provider. **The credit union will do its best to provide eAlerts in a timely manner with current information but eAlerts may be delayed or undeliverable due to a variety of factors beyond our control (such as network outages or returned email.) We do not guarantee the delivery of eAlerts.