As a member of Glendale Area Schools Credit Union you have access to a Financial Advisor available through our broker-dealer Western International Securities.
In today’s market, it’s essential to work with a Financial Advisor who can provide you insight and guidance based on an understanding of your unique situation.
Whether it’s developing sound solutions for your retirement or for small business retirement plans, our Advisor is here to:
- Listen to your financial needs
- Provide impartial advice to help you make informed decisions
- Be dependable and responsive
If you would like to learn more about these services, feel free to call 818.658.2360 or stop by your local branch to schedule an appointment.
Registered representatives of Western International Securities, Inc, member FINRA/SIPC. Western International Securities and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services, and certain insurance products and are not affiliated with other entities named. Products and services offered through Western International Securities *Are not insured *are not guaranteed by any Credit Union * may lose value.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a broker-dealer (“BD”) or investment advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state’s licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) affecting, or attempting to affect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.