Coming Soon!! A Wealth Management and Insurance Service Center Partner you can trust.
As a member of Glendale Area Schools Credit Union, we want you have access to a Financial Advisor. We are working on finding that trusted financial partner.
In today’s market, it’s essential to work with a Financial Advisor who can provide insight and guidance based on an understanding of your unique situation.
Whether it’s developing sound solutions for your retirement or for small business retirement plans, a Financial Advisor can:
- Listen to your financial needs
- Provide impartial advice to help you make informed decisions
- Be dependable and responsive
Financial Advisors may offer securities, advisory services, and certain insurance products and are not affiliated with other entities named. Products and services offered through Financial Advisors *Are not insured *are not guaranteed by any Credit Union * may lose value. Not a deposit.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein. GASCU does not offer tax advice.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a broker-dealer (“BD”) or investment advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state’s licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) affecting, or attempting to affect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.